Enhance your Microsoft Azure solution design skills by exploring Azure networking and infrastructure. The course can prepare IT professionals for Azure certification.
- [Sharon] Welcome to Architecting Azure Infrastructure. I'm Sharon Bennett, a Microsoft-certified solutions expert in cloud platform and infrastructure, and I'll be leading you through this new IT reality. In this course we are going to explore how to design Azure virtual networks by leveraging various Azure networking services and connectivity solutions. We'll also spend some time learning how to architect an Azure compute infrastructure, including designing for high availability, designing for scale, and deploying template. If you're ready, grab your favorite beverage, and let's dive into Architecting Azure Infrastructure.
- Designing virtual machines
- Selecting appropriate VM SKUs
- Designing template deployment
- Deploying ARM templates via PowerShell and CLI
- Designing for availability
- Designing Azure Virtual Networks
- Azure VPN and ExpressRoute architecture and design