Learn how to deploy, configure, and manage Azure Web Apps. This course can also help you prepare for the 70-533 exam: Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions.
- [Instructor] Welcome to the world of Azure Apps. I'm Sharon Bennett, a Microsoft certified solutions expert in Cloud platform and infrastructure, and I'll be leading you through this course. In this course, we are going to explore Azure Apps, focusing specifically on Azure Web Apps. We'll cover creating app service plans and the web apps. We'll learn how to publish your web apps to Azure using Visual Studio and OneDrive. We'll also learn how to configure web apps and monitor these apps. Finally, we'll explore how to configure the apps for scale and resiliency.
This course can be used to help you prepare for Azure Certification Exam 70 533, as it aligns to the November 2016 updated objectives. If you're ready, grab your favorite beverage, and let's dive into Azure Apps.
- Deploying Web Apps
- Creating App Service plans
- Deploying and moving apps
- Configuring app settings
- Managing Web Apps using PowerShell and CLI
- Configuring alerts
- Enabling diagnostic logs
- Retrieving and streaming logs
- Configuring Web Apps for scale and resilience