Learn how to design and configure virtual networks using Microsoft Azure. This course is also an exam preparation course for the 70-533 exam: Implementing MS Azure Infrastructure Solutions.
- [Instructor] Welcome to the world of Azure Virtual Networks. I'm Sharon Bennett, Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert in Cloud Platform and Infrastructure and I'll be leading you through this new IT reality. Azure is Microsoft's cloud offering with over 60 services that you can use for your business and it ties into other Microsoft offerings such as Office365 and it'll even tie into your on-premise environment. In this course, we're going to learn to configure Azure Virtual Networks by creating and configuring them. Then we'll explore and set up Azure load balancers and finally, we'll discuss the requirements for connecting your Azure virtual networks to your on-premise environments and then demonstrate the process.
If you're ready, grab your favorite beverage and let's dive into Azure Virtual Networks.
- Creating an Azure virtual network
- Creating a virtual network using PowerShell
- Deploying a VM into a virtual network
- Modifying IP addresses
- Working with Azure DNS
- Configuring NSGs
- Setting up load balancers
- Configuring Azure load balancers
- Creating an application gateway
- Setting up on-premises connectivity
- Adding gateway VPNs
- Validating VPN devices
- Configuring VNet
- Creating site connections