Learn how to implement a BCDR (business continuity and disaster recovery) strategy using Azure Backup Server and Site Recovery.
- [Matt] Welcome to this business continuity course with Azure. My name's Matt Hester and quite frankly, I'm excited that you're here 'cause you're going to learn some great technologies, you're going to really get into some good stuff around how we can leverage Azure and cloud technologies to protect your environment. Business continuity is vital, it's for everybody, so if you're in an IT world today, or even a developer, protecting your data, protecting your servers, protecting your environment is something that we have to do every day. And we've been doing it for years, but now we can start involving the cloud technologies to really help us take it to the next level.
Specifically, we have a lot of great choices, from basic things from just doing backups, to using backup servers to really leverage application workloads, to doing things like full site recovery and replications. So you really have a good capability inside of cloud technologies and lots of choices to really take your environment to the next level. So let's go ahead and get started. Once again, welcome to this course. Thank you for attending.
- Examining platform choices
- Creating the Recovery Services vault
- Installing the agent
- Configuring the agent
- Installing Azure Backup Server
- Configuring Azure Backup Server
- Testing failover