Learn how to build fast and scalable NoSQL database applications using Microsoft Azure DocumentDB.
- [Instructor] The two most important factors when choosing a NoSQL database are scalability and performance. Which is why DocumentDB is such an exciting solution. DocumentDB scales exceptionally well and is fully managed, making our job as a developer much more stream line. Hi, I'm Chander Dhall, I'm a software and Big data architect and I've been a Microsoft most valuable professional for over six years. In this course, we'll compare SQL with NoSQL discuss scalability concepts and cover the programming model and architecture of DocumentDB.
We'll also look into different ways to query.DB and work with the nogs and .net as decays. Alright, we've got a lot to cover, so let's get started.
- Back-end scaling fundamentals
- Fallacies of distributed computing
- Consistency models
- Data migration
- DocumentDB with .NET and Node.js
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Backend Scaling Fundamentals
2. Get Started with DocumentDB
3. DocumentDB with .NET
4. DocumentDB with Node.js
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.