Learn how to implement storage in Azure, the cloud offering from Microsoft. Explore the basics of Azure storage, as well as how to use and monitor the service.
- [Instructor] Welcome to the world of Azure storage. I'm Sharon Bennett, a Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert in the cloud platform and infrastructure and I'll bee leading you through this new IT reality. Azure is Microsoft's cloud offering and it's not just about storage. But there are over 60 services that you can use for your business and it ties into other Microsoft offerings such as Office 365 and even into your own on premise environment. In this course, we're going to explore Azure storage. We'll cover the basics of Azure storage and how to use and monitor the service.
We'll also spend some time learning about Azure SQL databases and we'll look to using Azure storage for your backup solutions. If you're ready, grab your favorite beverage and lets dive into Azure storage.
- Implementing storage blobs and Azure files
- Managing access
- Configuring diagnostics, monitoring, and analytics
- Enabling and viewing logs
- Implementing Azure SQL databases
- Implementing recovery services
- Creating an Azure Backup vault
- Configuring the Azure Backup agent
- Backing up and restoring files
- Backing up an Azure virtual machine