Learn how to integrate Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) with existing directories, configure the application access panel, and implement AD for B2C and B2B. The course is also a preparation resource for the 70-533 exam: Implementing MS Azure Infrastructure Solutions.
- [Sharon] Welcome to the world of Azure Active Directory. I'm Sharon Bennett, a Microsoft certified solutions expert in cloud and platform infrastructure, and I'll be leading you through what I think is one of the coolest services in Azure. In this course, we are going to explore Azure Active Directory. We'll be covering the basics of this directory, including adding users and groups, and assigning access to some of the 2700 SAAS applications that are ready for you to use. We'll also spend some time learning and configuring Azure Active Directory Connect, which ties your on-premise infrastructure to your cloud active directory.
This course can be used to help you prepare for the Azure certification exam, 70-533, as it aligns to the November 2016 updated objectives. If you're ready, grab your favorite beverage, and let's dive into the awesomeness that is Azure Active Directory.
- Azure AD
- Adding company branding
- Adding a custom domain
- AD Connect configuration
- AD Connect Health
- Administering users and groups
- Configuring SaaS applications
- Granting conditional access
- Revoking access
- Application proxy and discovery
- Integrating web and desktop applications
- Creating an Azure AD B2C directory
- Registering an application
- Creating a Microsoft identity