Move to the cloud. Get a quick introduction to the cloud-based services, including storage, business continuity, and identity management, available in Microsoft Azure.
- [Sharon] Have you ever considered moving your company to a cloud solution but didn't know where to start? Or maybe you're an IT pro and would like to start moving your clients to the cloud. Hi, I'm Sharon Bennett, an Azure Solutions architect, and I'm a huge Azure fangirl. I designed this course for IT professionals and business owners to help you understand what Azure is and how you can leverage it for your business. I will show you some of the more popular Azure services for businesses, from disaster recovery, infrastructure and design, best practices, and identity control because, let's face it, if you're in IT you have control issues.
If you are ready to make the cloud a reality for your company, then sit back, and let's get started.
- Understanding cloud technologies
- Why Azure?
- Creating virtual networks and storage
- Using Azure Active Directory for identity management and protection
- Disaster recovery with Azure Backup and Azure Site Recovery
- Working with virtual machines