Everything a developer needs to know to get started working with Azure, Microsoft's complete cloud offering.
- Hi, I'm Ralph Reilly, and I've been an IT professor for years, and I'm excited to welcome you to this course on Microsoft Azure. Azure is an Internet-scale cloud services platform. It's hosted in Microsoft datacenters, and it provides an operating system and a set of developer services that could be used either individually or together. As cloud computing continues to grow, it's important for developers to take advantage of Azure's many functions. In this course we're gonna start with setting up an Azure account, creating virtual machines and web services.
Then we'll take a look at data and storage, the Internet of things, and finally, CDN. I'm eager to teach you all that Azure has to offer developers, so let's get started.
- Setting up an Azure account
- Creating virtual machines, websites, and cloud and app services
- Introducing Azure storage: blog, table, queue, and file storage
- Using Azure to support wearables and other IOT devices
- Setting up a CDN