Get an IT administrator's view of Microsoft's cloud offering, Microsoft Azure. Learn to manage an Azure account, configure options via portals or PowerShell scripting, and set up services successfully.
- Hi my name is David Elfassy and welcome to Understanding Microsoft's Azure Core Functionalities. In this course we will dive into the Azure offerings and the level of subscriptions that each entail. We will explore the various management tools that can be used to create and configure solutions in Azure then we'll look at how to predict Azure costs as well as which pricing tier will work best for your situation. You will learn how to connect your organization to Azure as well as how to store your companies data in Azure and create a backup solution to ensure that your company on premises network is protected in the cloud.
I'm exited to show you the power and ease of setting up and managing virtual machines built on Microsoft Azure. Whether you're looking to integrate your on premises infrastructure to Azure or implement a new network in Microsoft cloud, this course will get you ready to plan and implement your solution quickly. So lets get started.
- Understanding Azure subscriptions
- Managing Azure with portals and PowerShell
- Configuring Azure web apps
- Deploying virtual machines
- Configuring virtual machines for high availability
- Managing Azure Active Directory
- Creating Azure virtual networks
- Implementing a VPN
- Performing Azure backups