Add data storage, email and SMS messaging, and push notifications to your Windows Phone apps with Windows Azure.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- [Michael] Hello I'm Michael Lehman and welcome to Using Windows Azure with Windows Phone Apps. We're first gonna look at an overview of Windows Azure covering Windows Azure storage, blobs, mobile services, and push notifications. And then you'll learn how to upgrade your existing Windows Phone Apps to use Windows Azure as we take an existing Windows Phone App and connect it to table storage, blob storage, mobile services, mobile services storage, and push notifications. So let's roll up our sleeves and get started.
- What is Windows Azure?
- Creating Azure tables
- Inserting, updating, and deleting data in tables
- Uploading a blob to Windows Azure storage
- Using shared access signatures
- Implementing mobile services
- Adding push notifications
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Overview of Windows Azure Services
2. Windows Phone Apps and Azure Tables
3. Windows Phone Apps and Azure Blobs
4. Windows Phone Apps and Azure Mobile Services
5. Windows Phone Apps and Azure Push Notifications
Next steps1m 21s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.