Explore the RESTful APIs of several popular cloud storage services, including Amazon S3 and Dropbox, and examples of what can be built with them.
- [Voiceover] Hello, I'm Joe LeBlanc. Welcome to Up and Running with Cloud Storage APIs. In this course we'll look at using software development kits to access cloud storage. Defining and accessing buckets in Amazon S3. Next, we'll get thumbnails of photos stored in Dropbox. Then finally, we'll look at alternative providers of cloud storage services. So let's get Up and Running with Cloud Storage APIs.
- Why use cloud storage?
- Granting access to Amazon S3 buckets
- Displaying bucket contents
- Downloading files immediately
- Creating a Dropbox application
- Finding, downloading, and uploading files
Skill Level Beginner
1. Cloud Storage Overview
2. Accessing Amazon S3 Buckets via REST
3. Other Container-Based Services
4. Creating Dropbox Apps
5. Other App-Driven Services
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.