Explore some useful tips on how to tackle some of the challenges arising using voice recognition.
- Now, is there any hints or tips you can give us…to voice commands and how to make them work better…or things that you should think about?…Like, I know that our experience of using voice commands…has led us down some parts…where we've had some commands that have clashed…or been hard to recognize.…So what tips can you give?…- Yeah. So, it's very interesting with your voice commands.…I suppose they're set up to listen to,…probably, U.S. English, more than likely.…So we've experienced things…where different accents and that sort of thing…have thrown things off,…but you can, a lot of the time,…fix those things through just simply…providing better keywords.…
So you'll notice that I'll use White Christmas…for this one.…I could've just placed Snow there, for instance.…However, Snow is pronounced differently.…It has a single syllable,…and it's actually quite hard for it to be recognized.…So White Christmas provides me three syllables,…which is very strong,…and they've got different--…- Clear sounds.…- Beats. Yeah, onto them.…
- Mixed reality
- Setting up the camera and scenes
- Gaze in Unity
- Building movement and teleporting
- Setting up audio in Unity
- Conditional compilation in Unity
- Creating simple models using Paint 3D
- Topology and polygon count
- Normal maps, bump maps, and CrazyBump
- Fixing issues using Maya and Visual Studio
- Exploring the frame debugger
- Building an application in Visual Studio
- Submitting an app to the Windows Store
Skill Level Intermediate
App Development for Microsoft HoloLenswith Dennis Vroegop2h 53m Intermediate
1. Introduction to Unity
2. Developing in Unity: Gaze
3. Developing in Unity: Movement
4. Developing in Unity: Speech and Audio
5. Conditional Compilation
Building for UWP5m 5s
6. Designing for MR
7. Optimization and Debugging
8. Deploying with Visual Studio 2017
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.