Learn how to review the application you published to Azure.
- [Instructor] Because this is an Azure application, we can return to the dashboard, and to get to this application, let's go back to Microsoft Azure, the overview, and notice that this one we did not pin to the dashboard. That's not a problem. We'll come over to App Services and click on it. And here we see the two App Services, the original one and the one we just created. If we click on that second one, information will come up about the application we just created and deployed.
It'll tell us what resource group it's in, its location, it indicates that it's running, and we see the URL. If we click on the URL, it takes us right back to the application that we were running. We can click on About, we can click on Contact, go back to Home, navigate within this application as much as we like. Come back to the dashboard and let's update that.
And now we see our graphs have been updated with data in and data out, and that gives us a pretty good idea of how this application is running and what kind of traffic it's seeing.
- Examining and personalizing the Azure portal
- Creating an app service
- Creating an ASP.NET application with Visual Studio
- Viewing your published app
- Creating a virtual machine
- Triggering Azure functions