Join David Elfassy for an in-depth discussion in this video Using and managing Cloud Services, part of Understanding Microsoft Azure Core Functionalities.
- Probably the most complicated…and complex aspect of running services in Azure…is understanding the cloud services.…The cloud services by its name…seems almost all encompassing.…It seems that all the functionality…and services in Azure should run within cloud services.…In a certain way, it's true.…The term "cloud service" is used to define…two major architecturally different products.…The cloud service is a platform as a service functionality.…A platform where you can store your web application…and your web servers and have them…run within your Azure environments where the entire…platform is managed by Azure and you only need to…manage the services that live onto that platform.…
Also, a cloud service is the hosting environment…for all of your virtual machines.…That is, when you create multiple virtual machines,…you create them into your cloud service.…Your cloud service will then own the IP address,…the public IP address, of your virtual machines.…You can have up to 50 virtual machines inside of a…cloud service and you can have up to…
- Understanding Azure subscriptions
- Managing Azure with portals and PowerShell
- Configuring Azure web apps
- Deploying virtual machines
- Configuring virtual machines for high availability
- Managing Azure Active Directory
- Creating Azure virtual networks
- Implementing a VPN
- Performing Azure backups
Skill Level Intermediate
Virtualization Essential Trainingwith Martin Guidry2h 51m Beginner
Administration for Cloud-Based Office 365with David Elfassy2h 32m Intermediate
Up and Running with Azure Mobile Serviceswith David Isbitski2h 17m Intermediate
1. Getting Familiar with Microsoft Azure
2. Microsoft Azure Services
3. Microsoft Azure Networking
4. Managing Azure Resources
Next steps1m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.