- [Instructor] In this section, we are moving into some more…advanced management functionalities of Azure.…Probably the most complicated and complex aspect…of running services in Azure…is understanding the cloud services.…The cloud services, by its name,…seems almost all encompassing.…It seems that all the functionality and services in Azure…should run within cloud services, so service in the cloud.…In a certain way, it's true.…The term cloud service is used to define…two majorly architecturally different products or solutions.…
The cloud service is both an…Infrastructure as a Service functionality…and a Platform as a Service functionality.…A platform where you can store your web applications…and your web servers…and have them run within your Azure environment,…where the entire platform is managed by Azure…and you only need to manage the services…that live on that platform.…The applications, as we load them into our cloud service,…will then be hosted within that cloud service.…
So let's go ahead and create a cloud service.…
- Understanding Azure subscriptions
- Managing Azure with portals and PowerShell
- Configuring Azure web apps
- Deploying virtual machines
- Configuring virtual machines for high availability
- Managing Azure Active Directory
- Creating Azure virtual networks
- Implementing a VPN
- Performing Azure backups
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Familiar with Microsoft Azure
2. Microsoft Azure Services
3. Microsoft Azure Networking
Implementing a VPN7m 39s
4. Managing Azure Resources
Next steps1m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.