Scott runs the modified bot and shows FormFlow in action as the bot presents a guided series of questions to the user.
- [Instructor] So let's just see how this'll look,…but first I want to take out these attributes.…And we'll see what it looks like.…So let's run that.…We'll start a new conversation, and I'll just say "hi."…It's going to say "Welcome to the personality-based…"device recommendation bot, please select a device type."…So I'm going to select a phone, and it's going to say…"Please select an intelligence level," low,…and I want you to notice,…see how it says intelligence level?…It took that enumeration and parsed it on its own,…and gave it an appropriate spacing.…
"Please select an age," "I'm just a teenager,"…and then "Please select one or more app options."…So what do you like?…Do you like lots of crummy apps, trendy apps,…free apps, professional apps, banking apps?…I'm going to say that I like lots of crummy apps,…and free games there.…And so it's going to confirm "Are those your selections?"…Yes, yes, yes.…Let me stop right here and show you something…that's built into FormFlow that's really cool.…So if I say "go back," it's going to take me back.…
- Recall the concept of a connector.
- Apply appropriate commands to create a dialog using FormFlow.
- Name the service that Cortana uses for language and semantic interpretations.
- Explain how a user can exchange messages with a bot.
- List three platforms where the services and features of Cortana are available.