Join Sahil Malik for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Microsoft Cognitive Services for Developers.
- [Instructor] This course also comes with exercise files. This is code that I wrote as I was going through this course. You should see there are three folders in here matching the chapters inside of this particular course. Inside of each one of these chapters you will find a number of folders corresponding to each video as we went through the course. Inside each one of these folders you will find a start and end folder as applicable. Start is the starting point of that code, end is the ending point for that particular video.
At any point you should be able to unzip the contents of this folder, run NPM Install and you should be able to follow along at any point in this course.
- Exploring the possibilities of the Vision API
- Submitting an image to the Vision API for processing
- Asking the Vision API to recognize faces
- Working with the Speech API
- Writing speech-to-text code
- Working with the Language API
- Getting languages for translation
- Language Understanding (LUIS) concepts
Skill Level Intermediate
Creating Bots with the Microsoft Bot Framework, Part 1with Scott Peterson45m 41s Intermediate
Creating Bots with the Microsoft Bot Framework, Part 2with Scott Peterson50m 17s Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Design Advanced Applicationswith Sharon Bennett1h 28m Intermediate
1. The Vision API
2. The Speech API
3. The Language API
Next steps1m 42s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.