Learn about the structure of the exercise files and how to navigate the various Visual Studio solutions available throughout this course.
- [Instructor] If you have access to the exercise files, you'll find a folder for each of the Visual Studio projects that we work on. For each video where we're working in code you'll find a folder dedicated to that video and in each such folder you'll find a begin, end folder. The begin folder has the starting point for the project and the end folder has the Visual Studio solution as we conclude the video, so the complete solution as we built it during that video. Should you find a folder without a begin folder, for example module four, we start by creating the Visual Studio project during the video and so by the end of the video we have the end folder with the end result.
This way you can start in any module and you can follow along with the exercises for anyone of the storage APIs.
- Azure Storage overview
- Azure Storage security
- Deploying Azure Storage
- Accessing Azure Storage files
- Passing messages with Azure Storage queues
- Storing unstructured data with Azure Storage blobs
- Storing structured data in Azure Storage tables (Cosmos DB)
Skill Level Intermediate
4. Azure Storage Files
5. Azure Storage Queues
6. Azure Storage Blobs
7. Azure Storage Tables
Next steps1m 19s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.