Join Michael Lehman for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Building Windows Phone 8 Apps with Azure.
Included in this course are a series of exercise files. Specifically files for the code that we build from Chapter Two through Chapter Five. We're going to begin with the Plain Old Notes Windows phone app, that resulted at the end of the Building a Note Taking app for Windows Phone 8 and Windows Store, which is stored here in the PON Windows phone app folder. Then inside each chapter, we'll have a start and an end. For each section of code that we build. So, that you'll be able to start with the start solution, make a copy of it and then update it as we go.
And then, hopefully, reach exactly the same solution as we have in the end folder. And if you run into troubles, you can always look in the end folder. For exactly how I did it while we were recording the course.
- What is Windows Azure?
- Creating Azure tables
- Inserting, updating, and deleting data in tables
- Uploading a blob to Windows Azure storage
- Using shared access signatures
- Implementing mobile services
- Adding push notifications
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Overview of Windows Azure Services
2. Windows Phone Apps and Azure Tables
3. Windows Phone Apps and Azure Blobs
4. Windows Phone Apps and Azure Mobile Services
5. Windows Phone Apps and Azure Push Notifications
Next steps1m 21s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.