- View Offline
- What is Windows Azure?
- Creating Azure tables
- Inserting, updating, and deleting data in tables
- Uploading a blob to Windows Azure storage
- Using shared access signatures
- Implementing mobile services
- Adding push notifications
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Michael] Hello I'm Michael Lehman and welcome to Using Windows Azure with Windows Phone Apps. We're first gonna look at an overview of Windows Azure covering Windows Azure storage, blobs, mobile services, and push notifications. And then you'll learn how to upgrade your existing Windows Phone Apps to use Windows Azure as we take an existing Windows Phone App and connect it to table storage, blob storage, mobile services, mobile services storage, and push notifications. So let's roll up our sleeves and get started.