Join David Elfassy for an in-depth discussion in this video Using Cloud Services, part of Microsoft Azure: Core Functionalities.
- [Instructor] Cloud services are constantly being modified. Some of the functionalities that you see in this course may not be exactly the same as the ones you encounter when you log in to the Azure management portal. Microsoft will update its services and functionalities based on needs and customer demands. The result of that will be updated features and functionalities, and interfaces that may not be identical. If you encounter functionalities or features that are slightly different than the ones I've presented in this course, look into them. Look into the functionalities, and see how they've been slightly modified.
Usually, that means that there's a major improvement that's been added to the platform. Maybe you find that the functionalities may help you even more in your migration to cloud services. Make sure you pay attention to these new functionalities, and see how they can help you and your environment in Azure.
- Understanding Azure subscriptions
- Managing Azure with portals and PowerShell
- Configuring Azure web apps
- Deploying virtual machines
- Configuring virtual machines for high availability
- Managing Azure Active Directory
- Creating Azure virtual networks
- Implementing a VPN
- Performing Azure backups