Learn how to apply a label to a document that contains a classification policy and view the results of the applied label from the user's point of view.
- In the last lesson, we created a label…that only allowed view access…to members of the Non-HR group.…We also applied a conditional access rule to that label.…The rule was if a document has a…Canadian social insurance number, or SIN,…then Azure Information Protection…will recommend the label be applied.…In this lesson, we'll exam how all of this…comes together from the user perspective.…We're going to start off by creating…a document that has a SIN number in it.…
I'm already in Word and you can see…that we have a Protection Bar across the top.…Right now it's set to Personal.…I could click on Public.…I could edit that.…If I pop into Confidential, you'll notice that we have…All Employees, Anyone and the label…that we created in the last lesson, Non-HR.…We're going to leave it as Public for the time being.…I'm just going to go ahead and fill out this form.…Now I'm going to enter in Wendy Smith SIN number.…
Now this is a made-up SIN number…that can be used for testing.…Next, we're going to go ahead, add in her birthday.…
- Configuring Azure Multi-Factor Authentication
- Configuring conditional access
- Managing roles in Privileged Identity Management
- Using Azure Information Protection to protect Word documents
- Tracking and revoking documents
- Configuring mobile apps
- Configuring device compliance policies
- Reviewing device settings in Intune
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10: Intune Device Managementwith Ryan Spence1h 39m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Implement Azure Active Directorywith Sharon Bennett1h 21m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure Rights Management: Protecting Datawith Brian Culp1h 16m Intermediate
1. Enterprise Mobility + Security
EMS overview4m 39s
2. Identity and Access Management with Azure Active Directory Premium
3. Information Security and Data Protection Using Azure Information Protection
4. Mobile Device and Application Management with Intune
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.