PowerShell can be used within the portal or as a stand-alone interface. In this video, learn how to set up PowerShell for use with an Azure account and learn the basic structure of a command.
- [Instructor] We're now ready … to go in and actually use the PowerShell. … How I'm going to get there is right up here. … I'm going to click on Cloud Shell, … and that's going to bring up the Cloud Shell. … Now I'm going to maximize this and yours might look different. … And here's what's going to be different. … You see up here, where is says PowerShell? … You might be in Bash, so you need to change … that back to PowerShell. … I'm in PowerShell so we're going to stay here. … I'm going to clear the screen so you can see … it a little bit better. … So what we're going to do is create a new resource group. … So I'm going to type in new. … That's the verb. … I'm going to hit dash, and then it's going … to be az + resource group. … Now watch what happens when I hit tab. … There it is, it fills in. … So this can help you out if you're wondering … how to fill all this information in. … Then next step I'm going to do is on purpose. … Because this can assist you. … I'm going to hit enter, and watch what happens. …
- Customizing the Azure portal
- Creating and deploying resources
- Using the Azure CLI
- Deploying and configuring resources with the CLI
- Deploying and configuring resources with PowerShell
- Deploying resources with JSON templates