There are many ways to deploy resources in Azure. One of the most basic tools is Azure Cloud Shell. In this video, learn how to create a resource group through the Azure Cloud Shell.
- [Instructor] We're in our home menu … in the Azure protal. … And what I'm going to show you now … is something called the Cloud Shell, … see right up here? … Cloud Shell, we just click on it … and the first thing it's going to do … is going to tell us, … well, what's your subscription … and we're going to use this one, … this is the Pay-As-You-Go with a bunch of numbers behind it. … And then we're going to create a storage account. … This storage account is required … to use the Cloud Shell. … So, just come down here, click on Create Storage … and you can see it's creating. … Now it's going to come up … and we're going to have two options. … One is PowerShell and the other one is Bash. … Now if you're more familiar with using Linux … or Unix, then use the Bash. … If you're more familiar with say PowerShell or something, … then use PowerShell. … My preference is PowerShell, … however, it's going to work in either one of those, … so just choose whichever one you like. … Now before this gets too far along, here it is, …
- Customizing the Azure portal
- Creating and deploying resources
- Using the Azure CLI
- Deploying and configuring resources with the CLI
- Deploying and configuring resources with PowerShell
- Deploying resources with JSON templates