Join Michael Lehman for an in-depth discussion in this video Uploading a blob to Windows Azure storage, part of Building Windows Phone 8 Apps with Azure.
…The process of uploading data to blob storage is very simple.…You simply create a blob reference using GetBlockBlobReference and…then you use one of the following upload methods.…Upload from ByteArrayAsync, upload from FileAsync,…upload from StreamAsync, or upload TextAsync.…Now as a refresher, we're using block blob storage, in this particular chapter.…Not page blob storage.…Page blob storage is the one that's used for creating virtual hard disks.…
And that's beyond the scope of what we're doing in this course.…So we're going to focus just on the APIs for using block blob storage.…
- What is Windows Azure?
- Creating Azure tables
- Inserting, updating, and deleting data in tables
- Uploading a blob to Windows Azure storage
- Using shared access signatures
- Implementing mobile services
- Adding push notifications
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Overview of Windows Azure Services
2. Windows Phone Apps and Azure Tables
3. Windows Phone Apps and Azure Blobs
4. Windows Phone Apps and Azure Mobile Services
5. Windows Phone Apps and Azure Push Notifications
Next steps1m 21s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.