Learn how Azure Site Recovery provides automation via recovery plans that allow you to dictate how it performs recovery options.
- One of the fantastic things about ASR,…or Azure Site Recovery,…is that you can configure recovery plans.…Understanding these powerful features…inside of the Azure Site Recovery tool…is important because it really sets up…how you recover things and what you can use.…So inside of the recovery plans a couple key concepts.…First off, this is orchestrating replication.…This is basically giving your recovery intelligence.…Your telling it what servers to bring up, which order,…what things do we have to do with those servers,…do we have to change IP addresses…if we're putting them into a secondary site…or inside of Azure so everything can be wired.…
This is all about orchestrating that,…making sure they come up in the order that you want them to…and not in just a willy nilly order.…You can define groups of machines.…Now why is this important?…And groups of machines are really…what I would call solutions.…You're going to define the solution, this is my website.…Well what makes up a website?…Web server front end, a sequel database back end,…
- Examining platform choices
- Creating the Recovery Services vault
- Installing the agent
- Configuring the agent
- Installing Azure Backup Server
- Configuring Azure Backup Server
- Testing failover
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Azure Overview
2. Business Continuity Overview
3. Azure Backup
4. Azure Backup Server
5. Azure Site Recovery
Next steps1m 11s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.