Join David Elfassy for an in-depth discussion in this video Understanding the Azure networking components, part of Understanding Microsoft Azure Core Functionalities.
- So we look to add virtual machines…and we looked at other components…of objects that are stored in Azure.…But one of the elements that's really important…in having those elements communicate properly…with each other, is virtual networking.…Now virtual networking is one of those things…that you can figure in Azure, but is not necessarily…required in Azure.…It essentially extends the functionality…of your basic usage of virtual machines in Azure…by adding layers of security and isolation.…So let's dig a little bit deeper into virtual networking.…
So what is a virtual network?…Well a virtual network is a portion…of our Azure configuration that will allow you…to isolate a group of virtual machines…or a group of services into a security segment.…So think about it as a way to isolate a group of machines.…Maybe isolating them from the internet…or isolating them from each other; or,…even provide better communication…with a group of virtual machines.…So think about two sets of virtual machines…or a set of virtual machine that hosts databases…
- Understanding Azure subscriptions
- Managing Azure with portals and PowerShell
- Configuring Azure web apps
- Deploying virtual machines
- Configuring virtual machines for high availability
- Managing Azure Active Directory
- Creating Azure virtual networks
- Implementing a VPN
- Performing Azure backups
Skill Level Intermediate
Virtualization Essential Trainingwith Martin Guidry2h 51m Beginner
Administration for Cloud-Based Office 365with David Elfassy2h 32m Intermediate
Up and Running with Azure Mobile Serviceswith David Isbitski2h 17m Intermediate
1. Getting Familiar with Microsoft Azure
2. Microsoft Azure Services
3. Microsoft Azure Networking
4. Managing Azure Resources
Next steps1m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.