Join David Elfassy for an in-depth discussion in this video Understanding Azure Active Directory, part of Understanding Microsoft Azure Core Functionalities.
- Active Directory Domain Services have been around…since Windows Server 2000.…Since Active Directory was released as a large structure…for managing access by using user-based control,…Active Directory has been incredibly popular…with enterprises and providing access to…a large number of enterprise applications.…From Exchange Server to SharePoint,…to accessing files and folders,…Active Directory has been a key mechanism…for providing access to users in large enterprises,…and small as well.…
Now, Active Directory is also part of Azure.…If I click on my Azure Management Portal…on a Active Directory,…I see that I have a default Active Directory.…That directory will contain all of my users,…my groups, and all of the computer accounts as well…that are joined to my Active Directory structure.…My Azure Active Directory structure, that is.…AAD, or Azure Active Directory,…is the structure that I'm gonna use to manage…all of my access,…may that be to resources that are stored in storage groups,…may that be to virtual machines,…
- Understanding Azure subscriptions
- Managing Azure with portals and PowerShell
- Configuring Azure web apps
- Deploying virtual machines
- Configuring virtual machines for high availability
- Managing Azure Active Directory
- Creating Azure virtual networks
- Implementing a VPN
- Performing Azure backups
Skill Level Intermediate
Virtualization Essential Trainingwith Martin Guidry2h 51m Beginner
Administration for Cloud-Based Office 365with David Elfassy2h 32m Intermediate
Up and Running with Azure Mobile Serviceswith David Isbitski2h 17m Intermediate
1. Getting Familiar with Microsoft Azure
2. Microsoft Azure Services
3. Microsoft Azure Networking
4. Managing Azure Resources
Next steps1m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.