Join David Elfassy for an in-depth discussion in this video Troubleshoot single sign-on, part of Microsoft Azure: Active Directory.
- [Voiceover] Implementing single sign-on for application…through Azure AD can sometimes have a few glitches.…In some cases we may have problem…configuring our applications…or the integration doesn't necessarily work.…But there's a few configuration settings…that we need to set for our application and sometimes…if those are not set correctly,…we may end up having problems…and just having to run around.…As well, there is some client settings that need to be set…and if those client settings are not set properly,…again, we may have trouble accessing…our single sign-on application.…
So, let's take a look at some troubleshooting tips…for configuring our single sign-on application.…So, if I go back into my Lynda Azure AD directory,…under application I see my Twitter application…that I accessed earlier.…I just want to show you some of the settings…of that application, so you see some of the configurations…that are relevant.…Now, often you'll have users that say, well,…I want to have access to that Twitter application,…
Microsoft Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) provides most of the rich functionalities of Active Directory, with the conveniences of cloud-based computing. Azure AD also offers developers a great way to integrate identity management into applications. In this Azure training course, David Elfassy introduces the terminology and feature set in Azure AD. He shows how to implement and manage user and group accounts, join client computers, and implement single sign-on and multifactor authentication. (Industry standard protocols such as SAML 2.0, WS-Federation, and OpenID Connect makes sign-on possible on a variety of platforms.) In the final chapters of the course, David reviews the more advanced reporting and features in Azure AD and Azure AD Connect, including syncing on-premise Active Directory and Azure AD.
- Understanding directory as a service (DaaS)
- Using Azure AD management tools
- Creating an Azure AD directory
- Managing users and groups
- Enabling Active Directory self-service
- Implementing Azure AD authentication
- Running Active Directory reports