In this video, see translations being performed between different languages, along with limitations.
- [Instructor] In order to be able to use…this function, translate, I'm going to need an input string.…Let's go ahead and create that string.…Let's call it "const inputstring"…is "I am hungry",…and let's go ahead and call this translate function,…and it'll accept this input string and we will…translate, so feel free to pick any of these language cords,…The supported languages that we got earlier.…
I'm going to translate from any to any,…but I know my starting language is English,…so I will choose from English to.…What shall we translate to?…Let's start with German.…Just for fun, I'm going to actually disable all the…break points that are already disabled,…and let's make some space here, and let's just go ahead…and run this, and let's see what the output of this is.…(speaks in foreign language)…There you go.…
In German, this is how you say, I am hungry.…Let's try this in--…okay, what language should we try this in next?…Let's try this in Hindi.…So it returns the unicode representation,…(speaks in foreign language)…
- Using the Translate Text API
- Getting supported languages
- Writing code to translate between languages
- Performing text to speech
- Setting up speech to text
- Writing code for speaker identification
Skill Level Intermediate
Microsoft Cognitive Services for Developers: 1 Visionwith Sahil Malik2h 35m Intermediate
Learning Microsoft Cognitive Services for Developerswith Sahil Malik1h 42m Intermediate
Creating Bots with the Microsoft Bot Framework, Part 1with Scott Peterson45m 41s Intermediate
1. The Basics
2. Translation Text API
3. Bing Speech API
4. Speaker Recognition API
Next steps1m 9s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.