Discover how to transfer security concepts to Microsoft Azure's cloud services.
- [Voiceover] Now I know that you're familiar with securing…the resources on your on-premises network.…I know that you're familiar in securing users,…securing servers, virtual machines, and the amount…of data that you currently are managing on your…on-premises solution.…However some of those skills, and the ability to manage…your security configuration on-premises have to be…translated into your cloud-based solution.…So I'm just gonna start talking about the various…tools and the various methods that you're going to use…to secure your resources once you've migrated them…to the cloud.…
And again, specifically Microsoft Azure.…So there's various tools that you can use…to secure and to review your security settings.…Now the first place that I always like to begin…is Azure Active Directory.…Now we will discuss in depth Azure Active Directory…into this course, but we need to review the various…configurations and the various concepts that are related…to security when it comes to Azure Active Directory.…Now of course Azure Active Directory provides you…
Here, David Elfassy investigates security concepts related to Azure deployment and services such as Office 365, Exchange, and Azure Active Directory. Find out how to use Azure's built-in security tools, secure virtual machines, implement more robust multifactor authentication, and protect your services and data, including email, documents, and user data. Plus, learn how to configure security certificates for your app deployments using custom domains.
- Securing objects and virtual machines
- Deploying certificates for Azure resources
- Implementing multifactor authentication
- Securing Office 365
- Securing Azure Active Directory