Creating a LUIS app for use also involves adding domain models, training it, and publishing it. In this video, walk through the process with LUIS.
- [Narrator] Now we just created a LUIS app.…We added a pre-built domain inside of it.…Now before you can use this,…you need to click this big, red button…on the top right hand corner, which is Train.…Tells you clearly that the app has untrained changes.…Any time you add new ordinances or make changes…to your domain, yeah you need to train the app again.…So go ahead and click on that button.…Now it says queud for training,…the bigger the model, the longer it will take.…
This model is really, really small,…it's a pre-built domain so the training went pretty quickly.…You can go ahead and test this as well.…So I'm going to enter a test ordinance.…I'm going to say, add an appointment.…Let's be fancy, for tomorrow.…And it says Calendar.Add.93 confidence level.…You can click on this Inspect link…and it tells you what it was able to get out of this.…
This is no predicted entities,…maybe perhaps we need to improve our model…but you see, generally speaking, how this works.…Once you have tested it and trained it,…you go to the Publish link.…
- Exploring the possibilities of the Vision API
- Submitting an image to the Vision API for processing
- Asking the Vision API to recognize faces
- Working with the Speech API
- Writing speech-to-text code
- Working with the Language API
- Getting languages for translation
- Language Understanding (LUIS) concepts
Skill Level Intermediate
Creating Bots with the Microsoft Bot Framework, Part 1with Scott Peterson45m 41s Intermediate
Creating Bots with the Microsoft Bot Framework, Part 2with Scott Peterson50m 17s Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Design Advanced Applicationswith Sharon Bennett1h 28m Intermediate
1. The Vision API
2. The Speech API
3. The Language API
Next steps1m 42s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.