Join Tiago Costa for an in-depth discussion in this video Traffic Manager demo, part of Azure Administration: Implement and Manage Application Services.
- [Instructor] Okay, so now let's create a traffic manager. … So our scenario is I want to … create a traffic manager … in order to … redirect my users from Europe … to the European website and my users from the US … to be redirected to the US websites. … So first things first, let's create a resource. … Let's select traffic manager. … We should have a traffic manager profile. … That's exactly what we want so let's create. … You see, pretty simple. Let's just say LinkedIn Learning. … I'm going to use the geographic routing method. … I'm just going to put this in this resource group … and then we just press create. … Now let's just wait for the traffic manager to finish. … So there you go. … Let's use the shortcut here and go to resource … and there you go. … We are in the traffic manager profile. … So after we create the profile, … I need to basically create here what are going … to be my endpoints. So I go to endpoints. … And now I need to add my two endpoints. … So let's see first our endpoints, what they are today. …
This course is an ideal deep dive for Azure admins and DevOps professionals wishing to understand more about how to use Azure App Service—as well as anyone wishing to advance their App Service skills in preparation for the AZ-103 Azure Admin exam.
- Azure App Service plans
- Overview of Azure Logic Apps and Functions
- Creating a web app in Azure
- Scaling web apps
- Running containers
- Managing App Service traffic and more
- Deploying Azure web apps
- Protecting your apps
- Authenticating users
- Backing up and monitoring App Service
Skill Level Intermediate
Azure Administration: Manage Identitieswith Sharon Bennett1h 15m Intermediate
What you should know1m 36s
1. Introduction to Azure App Service
2. Azure Web Apps
3. Managing App Service
5. Security and Advanced Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.