Learn how to view the status of a protected document, view from where a document has been accessed, configure notification settings, and revoke the document.
- [Instructor] I mentioned in an earlier lesson…that we can track and revoke our protected files.…Let's go ahead and take a look at how this works.…We're currently in Word,…as Sharon,…and I have full control over this document.…In order to track and revoke this document,…I can go ahead and click on protect in the ribbon,…and then click on track and revoke.…This will launch a website for us…that will provide information about this document.…We scroll down a little bit,…we can see some information about the document itself.…We can see it was shared on November 30, 2017.…
And it'll never expire.…We've had one view by one user.…And again if I scroll down,…we can see it was Watson.…We have had no users denied access.…And the last activity occurred 15 minutes ago.…If I click on list,…I can see a list of the users…who have tried to access this document.…In our case here, we know that Watson…has viewed the document,…and we can see the time that this occurred.…If I click on timeline,…I get the same information,…just presented a little bit differently.…
- Configuring Azure Multi-Factor Authentication
- Configuring conditional access
- Managing roles in Privileged Identity Management
- Using Azure Information Protection to protect Word documents
- Tracking and revoking documents
- Configuring mobile apps
- Configuring device compliance policies
- Reviewing device settings in Intune
Skill Level Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Active Directory (2016)with David Elfassy2h 1m Intermediate
Windows 10: Intune Device Managementwith Ryan Spence1h 39m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure Rights Management: Protecting Datawith Brian Culp1h 16m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Implement Azure Active Directorywith Sharon Bennett1h 21m Intermediate
1. Enterprise Mobility + Security
EMS overview4m 39s
2. Identity and Access Management with Azure Active Directory Premium
3. Information Security and Data Protection Using Azure Information Protection
4. Mobile Device and Application Management with Intune
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.