Once your LUIS app and model are published and trained, you can test it right through the portal. See how.
- Now my application is ready to use,…and now I can actually start using this in code.…But before we start using it in code,…we can also test it directly from the LUIS portal.…Click on this blue Test button,…and you'll see a text box that says,…"Type a test utterance".…Hm, what do I type here?…Well, this is the whole point.…This is natural language so type in…while connected to your domain,…or just type in what feels natural to you.…
Like, "Do I have any calendar appointments tomorrow?"…And you see that it matched it with Calendar.Find.…I can choose to click on this Inspect button,…and it says that it found Calendar.Find.…64% confidence.…And it did not predict any entities out of it.…Hm, I guess we could improve our model.…We could do things like, "Well, tomorrow is an entity…that is today plus one."…That will be the date.…
Well, let's worry about improving the model…for a later module.…But let's type in a few other calendar appointment-related,…natural language and utterances.…So let's say, "Add a calendar appointment."…
- Text Analytics API
- Detecting language using text analytics
- Detecting key phrases and sentiment
- Bing Spell Check API
- Translator Text API
- Writing code for translating between languages
- Performing text-to-speech
- Language Understanding (LUIS)
- Writing code to create a LUIS app
Skill Level Intermediate
Learning Microsoft Cognitive Services for Developerswith Sahil Malik1h 42m Intermediate
Creating Bots with the Microsoft Bot Framework, Part 1with Scott Peterson45m 41s Intermediate
Microsoft Cognitive Services for Developers: 1 Visionwith Sahil Malik2h 35m Intermediate
1. The Basics
2. Text Analytics API
3. Bing Spell Check API
4. Translator Text API
6. LUIS Authoring APIs
Next steps1m 7s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.