Understand the different types of connectivity requirements you might encounter when integrating applications.
- Evaluating Azure Storage options
- Estimating the cost of your storage choices
- Evaluating various compute, networking, and integration options
- The role of virtual networks in your networking solutions
- System connectivity requirements
- Connecting resources over HTTP
- Brokered messaging with Service Bus
Skill Level Beginner
Angular: Building on Azure Microserviceswith Robby Millsap1h 46m Intermediate
1. So Many Options
Next steps1m 14s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.