In this last episode of the chapter, explore you the steps to submit your newly built MR application to the Windows Online Store.
- I guess it's worth mentioning a couple of things…that if they're gonna then submit this…to the store, what our viewers have to think about,…so if you're submitting to the store,…you're gonna need a Microsoft account…to log in to the store, so what's often called an MSA,…and then go to your dashboard, and then reserve an app name,…so the first thing you wanna do is create an app name.…- That's actually something you wanna do…as soon as possible.…- Yeah, as soon as you think of a good name for your app,…even if you haven't built it yet.…
Go to the store and reserve that app name…so that it's yours, and then when you're ready…to submit it actually within Visual Studio,…you can tick that yes instead of no.…We tick no because we're gonna do a side load locally.…You can tick yes and then it will actually ask you…to log in and it will find that app name…and pull down all the right preferences…for you to be set up to deploy straight to the store.…Now once you've deployed to the store,…it's not magically just available for anyone to download.…
- Mixed reality
- Setting up the camera and scenes
- Gaze in Unity
- Building movement and teleporting
- Setting up audio in Unity
- Conditional compilation in Unity
- Creating simple models using Paint 3D
- Topology and polygon count
- Normal maps, bump maps, and CrazyBump
- Fixing issues using Maya and Visual Studio
- Exploring the frame debugger
- Building an application in Visual Studio
- Submitting an app to the Windows Store
Skill Level Intermediate
App Development for Microsoft HoloLenswith Dennis Vroegop2h 53m Intermediate
1. Introduction to Unity
2. Developing in Unity: Gaze
3. Developing in Unity: Movement
4. Developing in Unity: Speech and Audio
5. Conditional Compilation
Building for UWP5m 5s
6. Designing for MR
7. Optimization and Debugging
8. Deploying with Visual Studio 2017
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.