We enhance the project further in this video. Learn how you can submit the image to the Vision API for processing.
- So now that we have the capability to…read an image from the file system,…let's analyze this red image, and we'll analyze it using…the Vision API.…First, let's go ahead and import…all the things we will need.…So: star as request from request.…Remember, this is node module we have added.…And we will also need the config,…which contains our end point and key and so on, so forth.…So: config from slash config.…
Just to keep consistent I'll go with double quotes.…Most TS learned files will catch this error,…but I'll just do it manually.…And I will also need something called 'querystring'.…'Star as querystring from "querystring"'…You'll see why all this is necessary in a moment.…Now let's go ahead and write…the function to anaylze the image.…Well, how do we do that?…'Function anaylze Image,'…and let's say that it'll just accept a filename.…
For simplicities sake, I'm just going to assume…that the file resides in the same folder…as the code running, so let's just go with that.…So, now I'm going to basically make a request…
- Exploring the possibilities of the Vision API
- Submitting an image to the Vision API for processing
- Asking the Vision API to recognize faces
- Working with the Speech API
- Writing speech-to-text code
- Working with the Language API
- Getting languages for translation
- Language Understanding (LUIS) concepts
Skill Level Intermediate
Creating Bots with the Microsoft Bot Framework, Part 1with Scott Peterson45m 41s Intermediate
Creating Bots with the Microsoft Bot Framework, Part 2with Scott Peterson50m 17s Intermediate
1. The Vision API
2. The Speech API
3. The Language API
Next steps1m 42s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.