Ralph takes you step by step through the process of setting up the free 30 day free trial account setup with Microsoft Azure, he will show you how to get started and keep going with free options.
- [Voiceover] Let's take a look at just how easy it is…to obtain and sign up for a Microsoft Azure account,…and the best part about it is that…this'll be a 30-day free trial account.…At this point, what you'll need going forward…to sign in for the free trial account are three things.…A phone number, it's easiest with your trusty cell phone,…next a valid credit card, and finally a Microsoft account.…Microsoft Account is the new name…for what used to be called Windows Live ID.…Your Microsoft account is the combination…of an email address and a password…that you use to sign into services…like Outlook, OneDrive, or Xbox Live.…
If you use an email address and password to sign into…these or any other services,…you already have a Microsoft account,…but you can also sign up for a new one at any time.…Microsoft services, which are constantly evolving,…and Azure being no exception, will be switching…from the old name to the new one.…You might continue to see mentions of Windows Live ID…instead of Microsoft account for a while,…
- Setting up an Azure account
- Creating virtual machines, websites, and cloud and app services
- Introducing Azure storage: blog, table, queue, and file storage
- Using Azure to support wearables and other IOT devices
- Setting up a CDN