In this video, learn how to craft a simple Node.js project that let's us target LUIS. Also, see how we can test our LUIS model.
- [Instructor] It is time to start testing our LUIS app.…Now you see that this request that I'm making up here…has got an applicationId…and a subscriptionKey.…So what you need to do, you need to grab these…from this URL up here, or you can also grab them…from down here, so once you've grabbed them…then we need to make them a part of our code.…So what I did, is I that went ahead…and continued the code that we had earlier,…but I went in and cleaned everything out of index.ts…and cleaned everything out of config.ts…and for your convenience I've placed the starter project…in chapter three, folder 11 as the start project.…
Once you have this project set up to this point,…go ahead and unzip that, you should get files…that look like this.…Run npm install, that'll give you the node_modules folder…and open this in vscode.…Next we need to put the endPoint and subscriptionKey…from this URL up here,…inside of our config.ts file, let's do that.…
So inside here I'm going to write out the endPoint first.…So that is the endPoint, and let's make this smaller.…
- Exploring the possibilities of the Vision API
- Submitting an image to the Vision API for processing
- Asking the Vision API to recognize faces
- Working with the Speech API
- Writing speech-to-text code
- Working with the Language API
- Getting languages for translation
- Language Understanding (LUIS) concepts
Skill Level Intermediate
Creating Bots with the Microsoft Bot Framework, Part 1with Scott Peterson45m 41s Intermediate
Creating Bots with the Microsoft Bot Framework, Part 2with Scott Peterson50m 17s Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Design Advanced Applicationswith Sharon Bennett1h 28m Intermediate
1. The Vision API
2. The Speech API
3. The Language API
Next steps1m 42s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.