Walk through the process of setting up the project to work with the Text Analytics API.
- [Instructor] Let's get started…with the translator speech API.…Now the name may sound confusing…because in a lot of places in documentation, et cetera,…they also call this as their translate text API.…Translate text API, translator speech API, same thing.…I'll be using both terms synonymously.…However, I'll try and stick…with the work translate text API.…Now before we start writing any code,…let's set up our project first.…
What I'd like you to do is go into exercise files,…go into chapter one,…and pick the code from the end project.…And go ahead and unzip that code…in a folder on your machine.…I'm going to do that right now.…Now once this code is unzipped,…I'm going to give it a better name.…Let's call this translatetext.…And here, I'm going to go ahead…and open this particular folder in Terminal…and open this project in VS code…and also go back to Terminal…and go ahead and run npm install.…
This will go ahead and download…all the dependencies from package json,…set up this node modules folder,…and once that completes,…
- Text Analytics API
- Detecting language using text analytics
- Detecting key phrases and sentiment
- Bing Spell Check API
- Translator Text API
- Writing code for translating between languages
- Performing text-to-speech
- Language Understanding (LUIS)
- Writing code to create a LUIS app
Skill Level Advanced
Creating Bots with the Microsoft Bot Framework, Part 1with Scott Peterson45m 41s Intermediate
Learning Microsoft Cognitive Services for Developerswith Sahil Malik1h 42m Intermediate
1. The Basics
2. Text Analytics API
3. Bing Spell Check API
4. Translator Text API
6. LUIS Authoring APIs
Next steps1m 7s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.