Targeting the authoring API requires you to send different endpoints and authentication keys. Here, see how to target the authoring API.
- [Narrator] In this chapter,…let's try and understand the programmatic way,…of working with the LUIS authoring API's…where you can craft up an entire application entirely…in code.…So the starting code for this particular chapter, is,…go to chapter five, folder two,…and pick the end code from this particular folder.…For your convenience I have already placed the starter code…that I'll be using under folder 601 in the start folder.…
So currently my project looks like this.…In the index.ts file, I've added an import request,…and in config.ts,…I have the following information.…Now you can well imagine that this information, well,…we need to change it a little bit.…For instance, the first change that I need to make…is that since we'll be creating an applicationId…programmatically,…I don't need to hard code an application ID here.…
Let's remove that.…The subscriptionKey I'm going to need that,…so let's keep that.…So as I mentioned at the endPoint, you see up here,…that endPoint is for, well it's called the endPoint API,…
- Text Analytics API
- Detecting language using text analytics
- Detecting key phrases and sentiment
- Bing Spell Check API
- Translator Text API
- Writing code for translating between languages
- Performing text-to-speech
- Language Understanding (LUIS)
- Writing code to create a LUIS app
Skill Level Advanced
Creating Bots with the Microsoft Bot Framework, Part 1with Scott Peterson45m 41s Intermediate
Learning Microsoft Cognitive Services for Developerswith Sahil Malik1h 42m Intermediate
1. The Basics
2. Text Analytics API
3. Bing Spell Check API
4. Translator Text API
6. LUIS Authoring APIs
Next steps1m 7s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.