In order to use any COG services API, you first need to register it in Azure. Walk through that process and extract the necessary keys.
- [Instructor] Now I know you're anxious…to start writing code.…Well, be patient; before we can start writing…some actual code, what we need to do,…is that we need to log in to the Azure portal.…So, yes, you will need an Azure subscription.…So go ahead and log in to your Azure portal.…And once the Azure portal loads up,…click on this "Create a resource" button…and search for "Translator Text API".…
So go ahead and click on that,…and you can read through here if you're interested,…and click on the "Create" button down here.…Let's call this MyTranslateAPI.…I'm going to go with the free skew.…I will choose an existing resource group…that I already have.…You can choose to create a new one if you wish.…Make sure you read this paragraph.…Click on "I Confirm",…and then click on the "Create" button.…
Now this will take a few seconds,…but once this resource is created,…you can go to this "Go to resource" button…or just look for "All resources" on the left,…and here you'll find your MyTranslateAPI created.…That's go ahead and click on this,…
- Text Analytics API
- Detecting language using text analytics
- Detecting key phrases and sentiment
- Bing Spell Check API
- Translator Text API
- Writing code for translating between languages
- Performing text-to-speech
- Language Understanding (LUIS)
- Writing code to create a LUIS app
Skill Level Advanced
Creating Bots with the Microsoft Bot Framework, Part 1with Scott Peterson45m 41s Intermediate
Learning Microsoft Cognitive Services for Developerswith Sahil Malik1h 42m Intermediate
1. The Basics
2. Text Analytics API
3. Bing Spell Check API
4. Translator Text API
6. LUIS Authoring APIs
Next steps1m 7s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.