Learn how to configure Self Service Password Reset and create a dynamic group to automatically assign members to the group.
- [Narrator] As we move into Azure Active Directory,…levels Premium 1 and Premium 2,…we can allow our users to reset their own passwords,…also known as Self-Service Password,…as well as manage their own groups.…Let's focus on the passwords only.…When you're starting off in Azure, you're probably using…the Azure Active Directory free version,…and in this version, the administrators,…and only the cloud-only administrators,…can reset their own passwords.…If you have an Office 365 subscription,…or Azure Active Directory Basic,…then your cloud users can reset their own passwords.…
For example, they can be in Office 365…and reset that password, but that's as far…as that password reset will go.…When we move into Azure Active Directory Premium,…either 1 or 2, then not only can our cloud-only users…reset their passwords, so can our federated users,…and our password synchronized users,…which means our users on-premise.…And if we change our password in the cloud-only,…such as in Office 365, that password will be written back…
- Configuring Azure Multi-Factor Authentication
- Configuring conditional access
- Managing roles in Privileged Identity Management
- Using Azure Information Protection to protect Word documents
- Tracking and revoking documents
- Configuring mobile apps
- Configuring device compliance policies
- Reviewing device settings in Intune
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10: Intune Device Managementwith Ryan Spence1h 39m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Implement Azure Active Directorywith Sharon Bennett1h 21m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure Rights Management: Protecting Datawith Brian Culp1h 16m Intermediate
1. Enterprise Mobility + Security
EMS overview4m 39s
2. Identity and Access Management with Azure Active Directory Premium
3. Information Security and Data Protection Using Azure Information Protection
4. Mobile Device and Application Management with Intune
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.