Learn how to secure Microsoft Office365 email.
- [Voiceover] Office 365 is the cloud based service solution…from Microsoft that provides all…of your Office client applications.…But more importantly, it really provides the suite…of products that we use for communication,…sharing information, sharing documents…and also email services.…Now, Office 365 contains multiple online products,…more importantly, Exchange Online…and probably the most prevalent use of Office 365 is…for email service and email exchange.…
In this video, we will look at the various tools…that we use to manage security settings within Office 365.…Now I did mention earlier in this course…that when we're looking at a software as a service solution,…the specifics of that security solution are defined…for user settings, mostly.…So we will look at a lot of user settings in this video.…So if I open my Office 365 admin portal,…in the admin portal I have here...…Again this is the preview admin portal.…
This is the new admin portal essentially,…so if you've used Office 365 before, you might be familiar…
Here, David Elfassy investigates security concepts related to Azure deployment and services such as Office 365, Exchange, and Azure Active Directory. Find out how to use Azure's built-in security tools, secure virtual machines, implement more robust multifactor authentication, and protect your services and data, including email, documents, and user data. Plus, learn how to configure security certificates for your app deployments using custom domains.
- Securing objects and virtual machines
- Deploying certificates for Azure resources
- Implementing multifactor authentication
- Securing Office 365
- Securing Azure Active Directory