Learn how to secure Microsoft Office365 document management services.
- [Voiceover] Office 365 contains several products.…We've looked at Exchange Online…and the security settings related to Exchange Online,…but we also have our SharePoint Online functionalities.…SharePoint Online or OneDrive for Business,…essentially the same product, can be configured…and secured by using the Office 365 admin settings.…Specifically OneDrive for Business settings are related…to the data that you're storing in your Office 365 tenant,…in your Office 365 subscription.…
So let's take a look at some of those security settings.…I'm gonna click on admin centers…and open up my SharePoint admin center.…Now in my SharePoint admin center again,…you might see some graphical interfaces…that reference it as OneDrive for Business.…It is the same tool that we use to manage all…of our data, and the way that we share our data…with external users or users within our subscription,…which is why the most relevant security settings…that we need to look at here for the organization…as a whole are your sharing settings.…
Here, David Elfassy investigates security concepts related to Azure deployment and services such as Office 365, Exchange, and Azure Active Directory. Find out how to use Azure's built-in security tools, secure virtual machines, implement more robust multifactor authentication, and protect your services and data, including email, documents, and user data. Plus, learn how to configure security certificates for your app deployments using custom domains.
- Securing objects and virtual machines
- Deploying certificates for Azure resources
- Implementing multifactor authentication
- Securing Office 365
- Securing Azure Active Directory