In this movie, you'll see how to secure Microsoft Azure active directory.
- [Voiceover] The underlying infrastructure…for all authentication and identity management in Azure…is Azure Active Directory.…Now, we have a course in the LinkedIn library…which dives deep into Azure Active Directory,…but here I'm going to talk about…some of the security settings that are related to Azure AD…and the most relevant ones as it pertains to this course.…So, first of all, in order to get…to my Azure AD management portal,…I need to go to manage.windowsazure.com.…
And that will bring me into the old, or classic,…Azure Active Directory admin center…in order to manage all of my Azure resources,…including Active Directory.…So, specifically, I'm going here to my domain…called Netlogon, which is an Azure AD domain…that is set up as part of my Azure subscription,…and I'm gonna look at some of these specific…Azure AD settings.…So, first of all, here, if I click on my dashboard,…I have a dashboard view of all of my reports,…and we have another video in this course…where we'll look at all of the reports.…
I have some quick links that take me to various tools…
Here, David Elfassy investigates security concepts related to Azure deployment and services such as Office 365, Exchange, and Azure Active Directory. Find out how to use Azure's built-in security tools, secure virtual machines, implement more robust multifactor authentication, and protect your services and data, including email, documents, and user data. Plus, learn how to configure security certificates for your app deployments using custom domains.
- Securing objects and virtual machines
- Deploying certificates for Azure resources
- Implementing multifactor authentication
- Securing Office 365
- Securing Azure Active Directory