- Scaling options in Azure
- Scheduling scaling in an App Service plan
- Configuring autoscale
- Writing code for autoscale
- Configuring Azure CDN
- Developing code to implement Azure CDN
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Tiago] Creating an application that is highly available and scalable with heavy demand is not an easy task for developers. Microsoft Azure offers several services for hosting applications. Each with features specific to different scaling scenarios. Using examples, I will demonstrate best practices when writing code for scalability, when hosting applications with Azure App Services, Service Fabric, and virtual machines. I will show you how Azure scaling works, how to configure, and writing code for outer scaling, and how to implement Azure CDN. Hi, I'm Tiago Costa. I specialize in helping companies create cloud solutions with Microsoft Azure. So please join me in my LinkedIn Learning course about how to scale your applications to be more responsive and always available with Microsoft Azure.
Angular: Building on Azure Microserviceswith Robby Millsap1h 46m Intermediate
What you should know1m 10s
1. Azure Scaling
2. Configuring Autoscale
3. Writing Code for Autoscale
4. Azure CDN
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.