Running applications in containers allows for better efficiency, density, isolation, and platform independence. You can create and run containers in Linux or Windows App Services. In this video, see how you can create containerize a web application that runs under the App Service Web Apps.
- [Narrator] Containers have become very popular. … In Azure Web Apps, we can also run … containerized applications. … With Azure Web Apps make it easy to deploy and run … your applications based on Docker Containers. … This is a fully managed platform … so you don't need to worry about installing … software to run containers, like for example, … Bulker or an Orchestrator … because it's always available in the platform. … You can also use Azure scaling. … So if you need more compute capacity … you can use the regular scaling features … of the Azure app service. … We can also implement continuous integration … and continuous deployment pipelines … using Azure container registries or Docker Hub, … where you are going to grab your containers … from those two platforms. … This can runs both on Window or Linux workers. … And you can deploy single containers or Docker Compose ones. … If you're using Linux and you need to create … your web apps in an App Service plan … make sure that it's only for running Linux. …
This course is an ideal deep dive for Azure admins and DevOps professionals wishing to understand more about how to use Azure App Service—as well as anyone wishing to advance their App Service skills in preparation for the AZ-103 Azure Admin exam.
- Azure App Service plans
- Overview of Azure Logic Apps and Functions
- Creating a web app in Azure
- Scaling web apps
- Running containers
- Managing App Service traffic and more
- Deploying Azure web apps
- Protecting your apps
- Authenticating users
- Backing up and monitoring App Service
Skill Level Intermediate
Azure Administration: Manage Identitieswith Sharon Bennett1h 15m Intermediate
What you should know1m 36s
1. Introduction to Azure App Service
2. Azure Web Apps
3. Managing App Service
5. Security and Advanced Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.